Translation Service: Plant Tours, Trade Shows, Event Related Field Translations
Features of Toyota Smile Life’s Plant Tours, Trade Shows, Event Related Field Translations
Toyota Smile Life provides translation of pamphlets, distribution materials, and display panels for various trade shows and exhibitions.
- ●Main Translation Samples
- Script translation for audio to be played in booths at trade shows and narration audio creation
- Display panel translations for new car release presentations to media outlets
- Motor shows and Technical Development Award exhibitions
- Speech translations for foreign guests
- Translation of plant tour narrations for Summit attendees
- Translation of plant tour narration
Flow of Our Translation Services
Please let us know a little about the material you would like to have translated such as the languages, volume, and delivery date.
STEP2Order Placement/Agreement Conclusion
A contractual agreement (including a non-disclosure clause) is concluded with our clients prior to the start of the project.
Our well-experienced and proven translators translate the material.
Our proofreaders double check the translation.
We arrange the layout of your translation as requested.
We check the final layout of the translated material for garbled characters to prevent any viewing problems in overseas user environments.
Our coordinator conducts a final check to ensure the translation satisfies the client’s request.
We deliver the material in the requested format.
We receive feedback from clients to improve the quality of our translations.