Features of Toyota Smile Life’s Interpreter Services
With the responsibility of being in Toyota Motor Group, we respond to projects requiring a high level of expertise. Our interpreters have many years of experience in the manufacturing industry, in particular the automobile industry. The high number of repeat requests is proof of the trust customers have in our services.
- English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Indonesian, French, Vietnamese, Russian *Please feel free to contact us regarding other languages as well.
- From short periods of less than a day to longer periods lasting more than a year. We have the ability to respond to requests for various lengths of time.
- Ex. English/Factory training (Consecutive interpretation)
From ¥4,000 (excluding travel expenses)
Please contact us first since the rates vary according to the subject matter of the interpretation, location, required number of interpreters, and languages, etc. We offer reasonable rates for projects.
- ●Past Projects
- Vehicle assembly, engine machining, engine assembly, machine processing, machine maintenance, machine operation, maintenance, painting, training, leader training, welding, quality control, unit assembly, molds, die engineering, press, stamping, casting, forging, plastic molding, logistics, processes in various production sites, digital assembly planning, machine set up, installation and design, TPS training, TJI, Kaizen training, facility specification meetings, maintenance engineering supervisor
-Production engineering such as model changeovers
-Domestic training tours
-Sightseeing, and more.
Flow of Our Interpreter Services
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
STEP2Project Details Check
Project details such as location, time, schedule and reference materials prepared in advance are checked in a meeting.
One of our highly fluent coordinators assigns an interpreter(s) suitable for the project immediately and introduces the interpreter(s) to our client.
We submit a cost estimate based on the work schedule and details of the project.
We promise to offer professional and reliable services following mutual agreement on terms and conditions.
We carefully follow up on our work right up until completion of the project while receiving opinions/requests from our clients and listening to suggestions from our interpreters for long term projects in particular.
Following completion of the project as well, we request feedback from both our clients and interpreters so that we may provide better service in the future.
- Interpreter/Translator Group,
Temporary Staffing Division, Toyota Smile Life Inc.
1-81, Obayashi cho, Toyota, Aichi, 473-0902 Japan
PHONE : ＋81-565-24-8885
FAX : +81-565-24-7567